My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 09, 2007

like a lightbulb

It's happening, the Christmassy feeling. Do you feel it?


The best part, so far, is all the great Christmas shows on TV. Mama and Daddy get almost as excited as I do because they watched these very shows when they were little guys and it made them excited for Santa and Christmas in the same way its doing for me.


This guy, this is the guy. Rudolf. Right now, he is everything to me. It started with the song, which I learned by heart, which I make whomever is putting me to bed sing me a minimum of eight times in a row. Then Mama netflixed me the movie and I'm telling you it is definitely something special.


There's a part in the movie where the girl that Rudolf has his eye on, Clarisse, tells him he's cute and then he freaks and starts flying saying She thinks I'm cute! And when this part happens my whole body tenses up from uncontainable joyous excitement and I scream with happiness. Weird! This part of the year is my favorite part of the year because everyday brings some new special and fun holiday tradition...and we've still got over two weeks left of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home