My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, March 31, 2008

Big City of Dreams


New York, New York! Like I was saying, my parents went off duty for four days and left me here. Apparently, they had the best time. Best? Really. Hmm...


I guess it was one of those magical, serendipitous, only in NYC type trips. Best buds Sara and Aza were there for lots of street combing, eating and drinking.


They stayed with Andy Hunter in Brooklyn who was the super gracious and also fun to be with host.


And his beautiful artist wife Ali, equally gracious and fun.


They ran into one PJ Ransone on the street which is how you see everybody you need to see over there.


And another one Sage Vaughn.


And even a Solana fresh from Barcelona, Spain. Eff Art, Lets Dance.


Azazel. Blowing UP.


This is it. This is the year. Things are starting to get fast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home