My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Flu Home

My vacation is long gone, and replacing all the fun and friends was a nasty case of the stomach flu. I threw up all over my mom and then kept going for days of that. They made up a chair for me layered in plastic garbage bags and towels with a big bowl that I learned to turn my head and make my sick into. If it wasn't for the TV, I don't know if I'd of made it.



But now actually I am all better and my parents just took off for a whirlwind (working) vacation to New York City, by themselves, for four days! This is the longest we've been apart in all our lives. Thank goodness all around for Mamop and Bobby...

2 Comments:

Blogger amra said...

i'm in nyc going to the docotr today and tomorrow, wish i was here longer so i could see you two. xo

6:01 PM  
Blogger amra said...

p.s. still laughing for months over "Bobby," every time out loud. good job gus.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home