My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Riding high in the city of Angels


Yesiree bub! We had a fantistic visit to the south of California to see all our many peoples. It was fast and furious but we made things happen. I got to hang out with a bunch of different folks that I barely remembered from my childhood but are now firmly replaced in my memory, never to fade again:


Uncle The Chief.


We all met up at the pizza parlour where I got to play a million video games with all my uncles. Nothin' better than that!


We are men of the same tribe.


Nick and Amy, Washington expatriates, new LA locals.


Clare and Ruby. Creamies of the crop.


Paz and my new pal Jacob who I met for the first time. Real cool dude. He's got a great future ahead of him.


And Sara and Aza, who I'll never get enough of. Ever.

(this is just Day One, folks!)

2 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Really beautiful!
Good luck.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Cali said...

I'm not bald.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home