My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Nick Nack Not Coming Back

Things are a bit sad around here. Our Nick has flown the coop. He's been tired of Seattle for a long long time now and he finally just up and made the move to LA. We had one last night of party time with him, margaritas, his favorite dinner chicken croquet, and lots and lots of closeness and hugging.


Ah, the laugh of Nick that we won't be hearing around here anymore. Good-bye my dear Uncle Nicky. Don't forget to call me all the time! And to you Los Angeles, you better treat my uncle right. If he comes back here with any high and mighty attitudes or love triangles or weird tattoos, I'm going to come down there and make things right! Take care of him please. He's the sweet one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home