My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cinema!



My first movie theater show. This is the way to do it! Mom and Dad took me to see Horton Hears A Who. It was a gigantic big theater with long red curtains and we got popcorn and it was very dark and loud and there were a million preview trailers of movies I really want to see now and the whole thing was just very different and not ordinary and cool. My parents are nuts for films, extra nuts in mama's case, so I feel like I am right where I belong sitting between these two at the movie house.

2 Comments:

Blogger GUS said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:43 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

"A person is a person no matter how small." Hmm... Good thing I'm naive enough to still enjoy the movie.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home