My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD !!!

Yes, it is the day to honor my dad and I've been doing it all day. I smothered him with hugs and kisses in bed and told him he was the best dad ever, the best in the whole wide world. And I believe this is true. He's been with me through thick and thin and he's in it for the long haul, so he swears.










And so for Father's Day, I got my dad a gift he would especially appreciate. I got him a book deal in France!!! What a great day! Okay, so, I actually didn't have anything to do with it but he still got it and it still makes for the happiest Father's Day ever. I'm real proud to call him my dad.


Oui Oui pee pee! Vive La France!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger amra said...

this is killing me. i have no idea why you haven't been drawing mustaches on him since day one.

5:48 AM  
Blogger sufferwords said...

Hey Gus,

Can you tell your Dad that your uncle finally let me consume his novel, and consume I did. I would be more forthcoming with my comments/praise but this is your forum and not his. Tell him to give me a shout...

Sufferwords

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home