My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 06, 2008

Thar She Blows


When visitors come I like to get myself all dooded up, get my body bathed and get my hair did.


Linda Linda Bang Bang came by for another visit, this time on her way back out to the high seas, where she'll be bob-bob-bobbin along on her boyfriend's boat for months on end. Watch out for pirates, LLBB!


And I got to meet her son Adam who I pretty much consider one of my best friends now. He read me a kajillion books and taught me new stuff and made up new games for me to play and seemed to have a lot more ideas and energy than my mom has at this point in her career as a mom. Too bad he lives way up in Canada, not that Canada is bad, in fact we may have to defect there one day if the democrabs don't get their butts in gear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home