My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Knockin Em Down


My very first ever bowling experience. For starters, look at these shoes! Everyone got a pair!


This was my ball. Lucky Orangey.


Daddy showed me how to do it. It was exhilarating watching that ball roll all the way down...slowly...slowly.


And then crash into the pins like a maniac! If I tried this at home you know I'd get a time out for like life.


I did real good for my very first time doing bowling. Dad did so so. Uncle the Chief did good, he LOVES bowling. But, hard as it was on the guys, Mama beat us all.


Who says you can't take the skinheads bowling?


Good-bye my sweet Uncle. Call me when you see this so we can i-chat. I've got stuff to tell you. Stay close in my life...I love you! I wish you were here so I could see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home