My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

O Lucky Me


Thanks. Thanks to the sky and heaven, for everything.


It was a week long visit with my grandparents and we did so much stuff I can't even remember. This was one of the best days when we drove along this old highway over the Columbia River and saw all these vista spots and about twenty waterfalls.


The cold and foggy vistas (of my mind).


Biggest waterfall of the day: Multnomah Falls. We ate at the Multnomah Falls Lodge where you can watch the water fall through the ceiling. I had the chicken strips and a hot chocolate.


Wet and wild and beautiful, there she is.


Nana and Papa are gone now. I started missing them fifteen minutes after they left, and I'm still missing them right now. I called them when they were at the airport to tell them, make sure they knew. I love them. I love going to see Bolt with Nana, I love playing pinball and shoot em up with Papa, I love hanging out watching football at their hotel room. I really, really, really love the toy catalogs they brought. I'm really feeling like thanks giving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home