My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Toot Toot!


This is me, on a TRAIN!!!


Not your average Amtrak number, but a real steam engine train from the olden days, one of the very last in the world.


Look at the gigantic wheels. And there is a fire you can see under the engine that makes the whole thing run which I find incredible.


And all my pals from school were on board because it was our preschool Christmas party. Here's one of my best mates, Owen.


Mariella and Ty and Julian. My posse.


The train went all along the Willamette River with all its beautiful bridges. It really couldn't have been better. Until...


This guy! Santa showed up!


He talked to every one of us and shook our hands or gave us hugs and he also gave us candy canes. He's truly the best guy ever. I was going to talk to him about the fold out fire truck and the ambulance rescue unit that I want but then I figured he already knows in his head somehow.


This was the first time I've ever seen Santa Claus in the real world and basically I freaked out with happiness.


Best train ride ever. Best night of the season, so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger amra said...

Your freak out with happiness really got captured in that picture with your dad. Very good.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus, that is one of the best most happiest post-Santa-sighting smiles I've ever seen!!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home