My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Up All Night


I had my first sleepover at a friends house and it was the coolest! I got to sleep at Stuart's house, in his room, for the whole night and then the morning also.


We stayed up as late as we could, until almost 11:00 at night, until Stuart's dad said we had to pipe down, but we were chatter boxing and giggling and playing the up/down game where Stuart goes up when I go down and then the opposite again and again for hours of fun. We woke up early because we looked out the window and there was the first snow outside and we stood at the window side by side looking out for a long time before Stuart's mom came in and said she would make pancakes. When can I have another sleepover, that is my question to everyone.


So my parents decided to go out and try to stay up late themselves. They went to see their cavesinger buddies. This is one of them, Pete. He is 100% Irish, and all that that entails.


They rocked the house in their mellow cave style and my parents were glad to be out in the world of music and drinks.


We were all very tired the next day but as they say in the world of music and drinks, you have to pay to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home