My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 08, 2009

RAVING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!


My dad's book got a review in the New York Times today which seems to be a pretty gigantic deal to my parents and everyone but I don't read that paper so I don't know. I know there is a picture of him in there which is a really weird cool thing to see your own dad in the newspaper. This means his book is a HIT. It is a mind blower, to say the least. But just in case you think we have it made in the shade: today I woke up with pink eye and so we went to drive to get my medicine and we had a total flat tire and then my mom had to go to work on a sunday and take a cab there and we had to borrow neighbor Danny's car to take the spare in to get filled up because it was also flat and then dad and I went outside to change the tire right as it started to snow! Humble pie is still on the menu over at our house. This is the yin and the yang but I think we just got the Yay! put back in yang.


Our Hero!!! Go Daddy Go!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

I thought you might like to know that your Dad's book was reviewed in a daily paper that is given away free, across the whole of Great Britain to commuters on trains and buses. It got a big fat 4/5!!! yoohoo!!

The paper is called "The Metro", and it's a pretty big deal because I think it has a few million readers.

Anyway, I have a copy here and if you would like me to send it to you, I am more than happy to oblige.
Just send me an address you would like it to be mailed to and I'll pop it in the post.

Email me at: millie@flipit.co.uk

Hope you're well xx

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh .. and one other thing, could you scrub my email address from the last comment ... once you've read it.

There are some scary people in the internet land Gus, and I don't want them freaking me out.

Thanks little guy xx

6:31 AM  
Blogger GUS said...

thank you for this information about my dad's book! I don't know how to scrub emails though but I'll try to find a grown up who knows...

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home