My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Toe In


We all and Danny took a hike down to the Columbia River. It was a rare hot day.


But the river was not hot, it was ICY. It hurt your piggie as soon as you put it in. Also, don't drink the water or you will get a disease which is hard to believe because it is so clear and beautiful but Danny is a travel writer so he knows all these things.


I pooped out on the hike back on account of the heat which I am a big baby about. My cheeks get so instantly pink!


Thankfully for me, Dad let me ride on his shoulders. Probably the biggest perk of being my age is the occasional chance to ride tall and carefree up on those broad babies. Beats walking!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick deWitt said...

Mysterious light-shaft in pic #2. Perhaps a body is buried there? Pot of gold? Heavenly gateway?

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home