My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 23, 2009

please mrs postman


Every day when the mail comes and there is no mail for me I say to my parents, "I am so sad! No one ever sends me anything!" And I pout. And then a great day will come along and the mail lady will bring a postcard with my name on it and I get so happy, you should see me, and I put it right on my bulletin board. And then once in a while a really super day will come and I'll get a big box from my uncle Mike with records inside and a cool Amoeba t-shirt in it that I never want to take off.


This is one of my drawings. I send these to people who write to me and those people seem to really like them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Gus!

Jenna and I just mailed you a new box!

Keep your peepers peeled.

2:34 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

Already got one (AMAZING!) postcard...thanks Uncle Nicky!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home