My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Gang


Me, NR and Stu-Baby. NR is Natalie-Rose and Stu-Baby is Stuart and me, well you know me, I'm Gus. This is my neighborhood posse. All the day long I wait for one of these guys to call me up or knock on my door asking me to play chalk or scooters or races or basketball. My parents never want to play as long as these guys do. We are the same age, on the same page. We go inside my room and tell each other all the funny words we know, some of them we have to say quietly so adults don't hear. And then we laugh and laugh and laugh.



1 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Hey Gus,
Are those workout pants? Also I noticed you have a plate full of google eyes. Very nice. This morning I recieved my birthday card from you. It is almost too beautiful.

-Uncle Mike

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home