My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Someone's Knocking At The Door


Just about every day at some point some one knocks on our door who wants to play with me. Lately it's been Natalie Rose, the girl my age who moved in across the street. At first she only wanted me to come outside and play but now she is used to us and will play inside also. I show her all my stuff and I'm real gentlemanly about it.


I also show her all my moves.


And any time we step out of our house onto the sidewalk there is usually some one of our neighbors out there who come over to talk to us. Most usually it's little Nadine. When I hear her dad Danny's voice outside I quickly get my shoes on so I can run out there for some sidewalk talk.


And sidewalk chalk. And hopscotchin'. These are the beautiful days of the neighborhood. The neighborly days in the beautihood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm... who is coming to stay with us this weekend? who could that be?

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home