My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

separate vacations


Here's me leaving for my Bainbridge vacation with good ole Bob. He finally figured out through legal channels and convinced my mom that I am allowed to ride in the middle seat of his truck and hoo-boy it changes everything for me. It's just like I'm a big person driving. And Grandpa and I can be side by side to point out all the roadside attractions like the building that looks like a boobie.


I am spending the week with my g'parents and mom and dad are spending the week alone in Los Angeles. I hope they are having as much fun as I am but I don't think that's possible. Miss you Dad, miss you Mom! I'll call you in a little bit and we can talk about our vacation happenings and the happy meal I got to eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home