My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 03, 2009

Second Stop:



DISNEYLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is me entering the magical land the most amazingest happiest place for someone like me to be on earth. I love Oaks Park in Portland but this place blows it away! It's like living inside a cartoon on the tv.


Auntie Cari, Uncle Brad and Ondine met us there. They came all the way from New Zealand! Ondine's little mind was blown apart too.


The flying Dumbo. This ride used to be the pink elephant ride but they changed it so no one thinks it's fun to be drunk. They changed a lot of stuff since my parent's day, they say, like the Johnny Depp in Pirates but I didn't care I thought it was all perfect. My favorite ride in the whole park was the submarine because of all the digital Finding Nemo stuff that was not at all the same as my parents possessive memories. I wonder what it will be changed to when I take my little kids in 30 years???



One of the best rides was Autopia where I got to DRIVE MY OWN CAR. Seriously, no joke, I pushed the pedals and I steered the steering wheel. Dad was just my passenger. What a feeling of wonderful power! You should have seen me, I was like a crazy speed demon...just like my mom! (Not like my dad, everyone knows he is a slug behind the wheel.)


And can you believe the baby Ondine got to drive too? Her mom was hysterical the whole ride.


Star Tours. Great line, but the ride was kind of scary. The rides I was sort of scared on partly but then got unscared and deliriously happy on were: Star Tours, Pirates, Mr.Toad's Wild Ride and the carousel.


The Jungle Boat Cruise was great, except actually I got scared when the biting piranha fish started jumping right outside our boat (I should add this ride to my scared list).


My parents were always there to hold my hand and tell me that it was just fun we were having, not fear.


All in all, Ondine and I had the best time of our life. I'm so glad I got to go to this place. I stayed up really late and was there after dark to see the most beautiful fireworks my little peepers ever have peeped. I thought the ones we did in the street on 4th of July were cool. Turns out those were duds! The ones at Disneyland are like real magic, there's even real shooting stars. How can one place have so much greatness in it?


Thank you Mr. Disney wherever you are. You know how to make kids happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home