My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day at the Big School


This is my new school. It is an elementary school, where big kids, as big as 8th grade go. I am in the big leagues now.


I have a real classroom with real desks and toys at the desks that teach us about math or about language. Everything in this new school is about learning which I don't notice so I don't mind. Still feels like playing with toys to me.


They also have computers to play on which I love. I can work a mouse like nobody's business.


I go all day to school, all the way until 3 o'clock, every day except weekends, which is a big change to all of our schedules. I had no problem with the change so far. Mom walked me over on the first day and I kissed her goodbye and I was fine. She wasn't so fine, in fact she cried herself all the way home. Something about the end of an era or something or other.


Can you guess which is my lunch box? (The transformer one!) We eat lunch at school and everything, in a big cafeteria with other kids and little chocolate milks. I feel like I am a big person part of a big world all of a sudden. Super cool to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home