My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Hummingbird Has Flown


My very last day of summer school, any kind of school, at Hummingbird. Good-bye teacher Kelly. Stay sweet!


Mom brought good-bye cupcakes and I passed them out to all my once-schoolmates. K.I.T you guys!


I'll miss you all. My elementary school is close by so I'll still see you guys around, at the park playground and in the neighborhood. Don't be strangers!


The lovely ladies of pre-pre-K. I think I may miss you most of all. Don't go changing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Jo said...

I have been following you for a few weeks now, and this blog inspires the hell out of me. I love reading about Gus' new adventures! Thank you for sharing.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home