My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the river wild


This stick led me straight to the Salmon River.


It was crystal clear cool. Great hike, even though I fell and cried three different times.


This is just another spot to go and hike at that's just a quick drive out of Portland. We have so many more hikes to get to before the summer ends that we're all feeling a little anxious that we will run out of time.


The city where we live is super fun but it is so nice to go sit on a log in the woods and just listen to the sound of the rushing water of mother nature. It really clears my mind.


And when I'm not sitting peacefully clearing my mind, I am throwing big rocks into the water and watching them plop.


Dad walked all the way out on a log that was way more narrow than it looked from the shore. It was a very shaky turn-around for him and we were nervous but he made it.


Three scabs and a cleared mind...decent!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job finding water, Gus - you've got the knack. xoxo LOVE Mamop

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home