My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 17, 2010

What IS it like to be 5???



IT'S AMAZING!!! I had a totally off the charts crazy fun birthday party today at my mom's ballroom. All my friends and remote control race cars and baseball and my i-Pod playlist for dancing and fart balloons and a pinata and cupcakes and pizza and presents! And my mom forgot the cameras at home. Hopefully we'll get more photos from friends to show you because it was something. Thanks to my parents for throwing me such a great party. AND, can you see my new five year-old haircut?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize you Gus with your new 5 yr. old haircut. xo love Mamop

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Nanapat said...

We are SOO sorry that we weren't able to connect on your birthday, darling Gus....but now we know why! You were simply having way to much fun at your party.

Love you, big boy!

Nana and Papa

3:55 PM  
Blogger Nanapat said...

We were SOO sorry not to be able to connect on your big day, darling Gus. But now we know why. You were having way too much fun at your fabulous party!

Love,

nana and papa

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home