My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Cousins 2010 Continued...


The birthday girl, Skylar.


Luckiest girl in Marin. Tinkerbell came to her birthday party. All her little girl friends were in total awe.


Mason and I could NOT care less. Sheesh!


Tinkerbell brought pixie dust and spoke a fairy language and sang fairy songs and played the fiddle.


It was a five year old girl's fantasy day come true.


Mason and I peeked at the action but we did not go near, no way, dude.


Once the birthday party part of the day was done, we hung out for the rest of the day, playing the Wii dance which I already told you was my favorite.


Cari and Ondine danced off against each other, Mom and I danced off against each other, and then I danced off against anyone who would have me.


My mom tried to sell the Wii dance idea to my dad as a way of keeping fit through the dark and rainy winter months of Portland. But he is not on board. Because he hasn't done the dance.


Once you do the dance you are a slave to the dance. Slave to the riddum. Like me.

1 Comments:

Blogger clare said...

ruby challenges you to a dance off

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home