My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Big Night for TERRI


When in Los Angeles, my mom and dad went to the LA premiere of Terri, the film my dad wrote that Uncle Aza directed. Here is Aza feeling large in his SUV chauffeur situation.


It was for the LA Film Festival and they made my dad get in the photo which if you know my dad is not his favorite place to be, inside a photograph.


The cast of Terri: Creed, Bridger, Olivia, Jacob and Big John.


Terri! Jacob!


All our friends met us at the after party. Anton, Erica and Jen.


Uncle Mike and Aunt Jenna on the rooftop.


Diaz, costume designer on Terri.


Uncle Nick walking around.


Aza working the rooftop.


But no one works a rooftop like this guy. Also the last to leave the rooftop. JCR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home