My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Skater Daze


Went roller skating with mom, dad and Stuey.


Dad tried to give me all his roller pointers. I started off just hugging the wall because it had been years since I tried this roller-skate business and I have a very much higher gravity center now and it was a bit hard at first.


But I got going. Trying to keep up with Stu.


Out there in the wild world of the rink's center.


And then back to some wall hugging.


Then right back out there, which is what you've just got to do.


I could barely use my legs to walk the next day or sit on my butt because of the soreness in my leg and bum muscles, but it was worth it. I want to roller skate much much more in the days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home