My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I M Gus


Sunday we had a really nice day outside the Louvre museum where this giant glass pyramid stands.

We had lunch at the Louvre restaurant where I had a Louvre burger and once again the french birdies ate crumbs out of my hands.

This is Krystyne, the wife of the owner of my dad's Canadian publishing house. She treated us to this most amazing day.

This is one of many incredible Paris bridges over the river Seine. This one has lovers locks on it, so you lock your lock on here with the one you love and then you come back and visit your lock of love years from now to see what has lasted, the lock or your love? Or both if you are lucky.

This turned out to only be the beginning of the day she treated us to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home