My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 06, 2012

Nous Sommes Ici !!!

Translation for Americans: We are here!!!

This is the view from our window: a giant beautiful park. This is my backyard, guys! Je suis sérieux!


Paris is amazing. I know you've heard that before, and everyone told me, but now I know for my own self. Everything looks completely different from the way things look in the U.S.of A. Older, bigger, more like a movie about somewhere else.


This is the Eiffel Tower, the one and only Eiffel Tower. We took the Metro and the REC over to it yesterday, because I've been obsessed with this thing for months. It is taller than I imagined and darker, browner steel. But just as cool as I was hoping.


This is what it looks like on the inside. Eiffel guts.


There is a carousel at the bottom of it, really old and beautiful, like everything in this city.


Cafe lifestyle is the term for the life we are now living. (This is the cafe at the bottom of our apartment, "our cafe", called Cafe A). We are in shock that this is true, that we are really all of a sudden living this way.

MUCH, MUCH more to come, mes amis!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home