My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Amsterdang

WElcome to Holland deWitts! (deWitt is like "Jones" over there)
This was my little room alcove within our hotel room. Cozy and swank. When I arrived I took an immediate rest because both my head and stomach hurt, which mom said was from the 3 hours of bullet train motion. I knew she was probably right when I stood up and threw up into my hands and onto the carpet. Chugga Chugga!
Flowers for my dad from his publishers. Good odor killers.
I felt fine after the throw up was cleaned and I took a nice bath. Hit the streets like a new man!
Beautiful town.
Totally different vibe from Paris. Different smell too.
LOts of canals and lots and lots of bikes. I thought Portland had a lot of bikes, but sheesh!
And then this guy showed up. That's when the dutch party really started...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home