My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 02, 2006

doo doo doo

Yeah things are back to normal around here. Mama is sooo happy to have my dad back. She got to sleep in until 8:30 this morning. We went to see a house with realtor lady Sharla that we all accidentally call Sharlee. It was a good house by the water. Then they played Scrabble and I pushed my wagon around. Then Grandpoop put me in the wagon. It was a wild ride until I fell backwards and hit my head.

Miss You Corner

This is Nana and Papa, my other grandparents. They live in California and I miss them a LOT, every day. I say Nana all day long, though some would say that's because I want a banana. They are coming to visit us in a few months and I can't wait to see them and shout things to them. I love my Nana and Papa!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home