My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Return of Grandpoop

He's home! Grandpa's home! I haven't seen him for so long cuz he's been building in Lake Tahoe where its always snowing. He got me this real cool red Radio Flyer wagon and they can pull me all around the yard so I can oversee everything. I wowed Grandpa with my walking and talking and imitating how a doggie goes and my sweeping and mopping and whistling and harmonica playing. And that was just for the first day. Today I'm going to pull out my dancing and my piano playing and my singing into the mic and my stair climbing.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup with the Hash's slip-ons

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was a young boy I used to call Grandpoop 'Fatso'.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home