My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

and then they were gone

Why do they have to leave? Why can't everyone just stay and play with me everyday? What is this crap! Mike and Betsy went back home to Los Angeles where I was born. We did some stuff while they were here though, yes we did. We went to VIKING FEST in Poulsbo, where there were big fat people dressed up like vikings and wenches. I went on two rides, the Berry Go Round and the Rocket Plane, with my mom and dad. They went on the Quazar and the Giant Slide without me because I wasn't enough inches. Mom, Dad and Mamam ate Viking burgers (mistake) and Uncle Mike ate a funnel cake
We also had normal everyday days where Uncle Mike got to see how I live my life, what my favorite park is like, how I like to be pulled in my wagon and just sitting around the table, eating food, talking, laughing.
I am missing them already. I can say Uncle Mike pretty good now. I will keep saying it. Never forget.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say Uncle Mike REAL good now Gus. I want to smuggle you all over the place with me.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home