My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 19, 2006

Airplane Part I

So okay, mama and I went to the Bay Area for four days. We went in an airplane which totally blew my mind because I just recently started hearing and seeing airplanes up in the skies and I can even say the word. It was almost too much for my size brain to think around. Daddy dropped us off and squeezed mom real tight and said be brave to her scared little eyes. We have flown in planes before but now that I am a year and a half old I am an "entirely different animal" and I can't sit still for hours in a small area and I for sure cannot keep quiet for anytime at all. A business man sat next to us even though my mom kept asking him are you sure you want to sit here, no one else does, hint hint. He learned the hard way when I repeatedly pushed his recline seat button and offered him graham crackers again and again until he put on headphones. But we made it to Oakland and aunt Cari picked us up and she was happy to see me all big with long hair and mama was very happy to see her as a pregnant person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home