My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 08, 2006

Ondine !!!


I have a new cousin!!! A new cousin!!! It came from my aunt Cari. Remember how I told you something was living in her belly button? Well it came out a little girl baby and her name is Ondine Louise deCaussin. Ooh la la! I am really wanting to see her and touch her and be as gentle as I can be around her. My mom is going crazy to meet her. Ondine had a very quick time being born and now they are all back at home and my Nana and Papa are there to cook and clean for the new parents and of course watch the tennis on tv. Welcome Coz, from Gus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Regina and family said...

Congratulations to Cari and her husband! Yay for babies!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home