My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

One last LA party





Our last day in Los Angeles we tried to see everyone we could. We sat at the Silverlake Park at waited for people to visit us. We got to see Howard Fine, and Baby C and Gaber and the AuntieJen and her doggie Rufus, Cheify and Ingo, Uncle Hot Dog and the whole Chinlund gang. It was my last evening of vacation and like I said, I was getting itchy to be back. Before bed that night I sat in the yard crying for home, picking up mounds of dirt and flinging them at my face and body. Mama and the rest of the gang went to play night tennis. She and Nathan lost to the Chief and Ingo, then again to Jenn and Gaber who had a very mean serve, but that didn't mess up their good time even though they are both quite competitive. We packed in a lot of fun into this trip and we were pretty pooped at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home