My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Portland Part Four




In Lisa's neighborhood, at 2:15pm, all the mamas and the littler kids like me come out of their front doors and walk down the street to meet the older kids like Emily and Greta who are getting out of school. It was crazy, all these kids running around talking to each other while the moms talked about carpools and Saturday's pirate festival. After we went to a old park with the tallest most rickety slide I've ever scene. I raced up it and mama had to chase after me and go down the slide with me and we were both kind of scared. Then we went shopping at a cool little NE Portland boutique where I crouched down inside the dressing room and you know what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home