My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Portland Summary






Okay, so you must be sick of hearing about Portland. I'll shut up about it for now. But one day we'll move there and we'll have one of these great big old 1910 houses in one of these tree-lined sweet quiet neighborhoods, where every corner bodega is organic and beautiful and owned by a cool left wing granola family, and I'll have tons of super cool kid friends like Lisa's girls and my parents will have tons of super cool adult friends who like music and write stories and work hard to save the planet.....YOU'LL SEE!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh
how did I miss your trip to portland Gus? Please convince your mom + dad to move to pdx so I might see you watching the Vaux Swifts at Chapman or maybe strolling the aisles of a farmer's market. you'll need your rain boots here too

sincerely
uncle mike + betsy's friend

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

avoid left wingers Gus. You will wind up paying your neighbours dental bills and hunched in the waiting rooms of inept freudian analysts who will make you feel guilty and you will wind up squandering your inheritance on questionable African charities

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, Portland needs more WHITE PEOPLE.

2:03 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

Hey, my mom is brown and my dad is pink, so lay off.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who the f gives the blog of a baby any guff about the color of gentrification in one of the whitest states in the country?! THE INTERNET IS UBLVABLE SOMETIMES. MOVE TO PORTLAND BABY GUS, and I will see you there eventually little man.

Jessica H, who remembers when yr dad used to dye his eyebrows.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home