My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 22, 2006

An Autumn in Washington, Part Two






More of the sights we see when we drive around, which Mama and I do a lot. If you make a right turn you see one of the many little coves with water and boats and birds and sea smells. If you make a left turn you see farms and meadows and horses and sheeps and roosters. Like I've said before, this place would be 100% perfect if we had some of you guys living nearby. But Mama is big on percentages and she reminds us that 100% is a lot to shoot for and you are luckier than most if your clearing 60%.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are all very nice Gus but I think I speak for all the people of earth when I say, "More picyures of Baby Gus in a handtruck."

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home