My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

this is BIG



There are times in my life when something truly major happens and I get so worried that I won't be able to explain to you how big a deal it is. This is one of those times. TEDDY. Teddy is a very big deal. He's been sitting in a corner of my room for as long as I can remember and I never noticed, never cared. Then one day, Mama asks me if Teddy might want one of my organic crunchin grahams and I gave him one. Then she asked me to give him a hug and then a kiss and we've been a team ever since. For some reason none of us know, his hands and feet and bum are covered in wax, but I don't care, he is awesome. I carry him around the way my mom carries me. I share everything with him. I'm teaching him about all the things that I know about which is a whole lot. And he sleeps over in my bed where I give him many many kisses and hard hugs and there is nothing wrong with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home