My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 08, 2006

me and my buddy




Grandpoop's finally back from Lake Tahoe for good and now we are very inseparable. We like to hang out, just the two of us, just us guys, downstairs in the workshop for hours. I sit in my chair that GPoop made for me while he works on things and we listen to Miles Davis and Clifford Brown and he talks to me about which jazz man is which and what every tool does. He brought home a long boat called The Bucket that as you can imagine is my newest favoritest toy to pretend in. Then GPoop tells my parents Why don't you kids go out. They do not argue and are down at the local art house theater and cafe eating brie sandwiches and commenting on indie filmmaking before I can blink an eye. So we, us guys, watch the baseball playoffs and then Grandpoop puts me to bed and then the next morning when Mama has to wake up at 6am with me because its her turn, there's GPoop again, saying Why don't you go back to bed and Gus and I will eat breakfast and listen to NPR? WE HEART GRANDPOOP !!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so jealous. can you send grandpoop down here??? i think ruby mihgt like him a lot.

4:05 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

I will NEVER give him up. I will share, but you have to come here.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out for flying dirtclods Gus!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home