My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 27, 2006

Howdy Cuz!





My new baby cousin Ondine is visiting! She's a little girl and she has a lot of really dark hair. I on the other hand was a cue ball until I was one. She is very teeny tiny and I was very careful to be extra gentle around her. I was pretty shy and coy when everyone kept telling me to look at her and talk to her, but by bedtime all I could say was baby baby baby and I woke up saying baby baby baby. Mama was real happy to have her sister Cari and new neice in our place and she kept holding Ondine so much that I felt that I should hug my mom the whole time and grab her face so she could look at me and say coo coo coo instead of the baby. I mean, I can sing and dance and jump and hug and kiss, and that baby doesn't do anything but eat and sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger sufferwords said...

Dang, not only do you have a tractor but your blogsspot is working. You have it so good up there.

Sufferwords

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great name. Ondine.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Regina and family said...

i'll say it again. yay for babies.
welcome to a very wonderful family Ondine!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home