My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

the games people play






We packed the days of our vacation with tons of fun and games and sports. Everyone played tennis and I sat on the side screaming yay mama and yay daddy and drank all the gatorade which was full of sugar that I never drank before. We swam in the big giant pool and I wore water wings and jumped around and swam with my arms and legs. My aunts and uncles and cousins played games like dominos and Life. But Thanksgiving time is mostly all about football and I have to say I am hooked. I played with uncle Ed and my cousins every day and woke up saying football! football! We played monkey in the middle and I was always in the middle so I used the only defensive play I know -- getting totally nude to distract the quarterback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home