My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving in the desert






I'm back from our Thanksgiving trip and wowee did I have fun. One word: COUSINS. What a great great invention. My cousins Kimberly and Patrick drove all the way from Austin, Texas to spend time with us and they were so ready to play with me. My parents couldn't believe how much fun we all had and how little they saw of me. I slept in the same room as K and P so they were the first things I saw in the morning. And we ate together on our bar stools and I did everything like the big kids do. And we played and played and played and played. It was super nice to have everyone together. Family, they will be with you forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home