My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 02, 2006

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!






It snowed! It snowed! For five days we had to stay home because it snowed so much and icy snow was all over the roads and everywhere. I love it when everyone stays home. There is a fire in the fireplace from the time I get up to long after I go to sleep. But it was cooooold outside for sure. In my whole life I have never seen snow and Mama hadn't ever lived in it because she is a California girl and we both think it is amazing wonderful white magic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus!! I miss you. Keep warm - I'm sure there's more snow up here in Canada than on Bainbridge Island - the roads are very icy here and the air is coooolllld.. refreshing though. See you tomorrow night. xoxo Mamam

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home