My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fortunate Sun




So, the sun has been out about five hours this whole year. Our Spring has not sprung yet. When it does come out, we rush out for some sunnin'. Usually Mama and I are out on the town, going to the gym and the park and doing errands with our day, but when we have good weather its nice to just kick it around the homestead. Mamop's got a real pretty garden growing. There's been a lot of landscaping and beautifying. I do my part with my rake and my dump truck and shovel. No one but me seems to really understand the importance of moving rocks from one side of the yard to the other.




Maybe my favorite part of the day is when the mail comes. I shout Mail truck! Mail Lady! or Mail Guy! if I see that its a man driving. Then we walk to the mailbox, Mama picks me up and I get the mail and bring it inside. I like to open the letters and lick and seal them back up. So if anyone out there wants to make one of my days super super special, you can send me my very own letter because everyone here gets mail except me which I think is kind of crappy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus,

That mail box just might contain something with your name on it pretty soon. Keep an eye out.

love,

Uncle Mike

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home