My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

more Easter

So after the easter egg hunt my mom made baby German pancakes, like Dutch Babies, and it grows and grows in the oven until its like six inches tall. Like a delicious buttery skate park. It was a rare warm sunny day so we got to have a nice brunch on the deck and I finally had a chance to wear my sunglasses. Yeah, they're pink, so what?



The nighttime is also good deck time because it is bbq and beer time or if you are Uncle Victor it is bbq and beer and etcetera time. Its fun to party but I prefer getting bathed by my beautiful cousin Avery which is a very nice time until Uncle No No No comes into the bathroom. Then it becomes sad scary time for me.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool shades Gus.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home