My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 01, 2007

on the road again

So the boys are gone to work so Mama and I took a road trip to Portland, the place we love, with the good friends we love. I got to play with my ladies, Emily and Greta. They took good care of me. They have lots of fun stuff to play with and my favorite of these is the doll house with many tiny people and pets and furniture to put in there. And then of course there is the trampolene that I will never ever get tired of jumping on. I also went on a carousel for the first time I remember cuz the other times I was just a baby who can't enjoy fun. The horsies go up and down which is really cool but a little scary so I would not let go of Mama's neck which meant she had to go up and down with the horsies and do many many deep knee bends. It was sunny and beautiful there in Portland and my mom got more of her little house for sale fliers which is her favorite thing to do there, next to talking about the old times with Lisa. We also went swimming at their community indoor pool which is like ours here but theirs has a slide that I slid down into the water where Mama caught me so I wouldn't go all the way under. Fun!!! Mama and I are very good road dogs that travel well together. She stocks the car with books and toys and food and drinks and she's always handing me different stuff from the front seat as she drives and it makes us both feel satisfied to have all our needs met all the time.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home