My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!









This is Easter, the first one I remember, and the Easter Bunny came sometime last night or early this morning and hid a bunch a eggs and treats on my trail, Gus' Trail. And so when I woke up I got to go hunt for them. Avery deWitt was here and she got all the chocolate stuff because she is faster but I got many little eggs with surprises in each like coins for my piggy bank (I really really love to put coins in my piggy bank and I'm always asking people for change), and strawberries (my favorite food) and even a little hotwheel car in one of the eggs. I also got a bunny badminton set which I played with Avery all day. And then we went to the beach with logs and water and a playground. It seems like it happens very often, these days in my life where it is a big crazy party with new toys and food and people to play with all around. Is it like that for you guys too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home