My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

See No Evil

Something's wrong with my stupid blogspot and it won't let me post my pictures to show you. When this happens, I always wish I had audio so that instead of seeing you could be hearing. You could hear me say, with actual clarity, words and phrases and sentances. I'd tell you about Purple Herbie, my new car. And Ray the Dog, my best bed buddy. And Truck the Duck, who I bathe with. And you could hear my latest joke. You ask me how the Italian goes, and I answer: Mamma Mia! If you want to call me, I will tell you more jokes and show you more of my verbal skills. I LIVE to talk on the phone so next time you're feeling bored and have an extra five minutes, just call up here and ask for Gus.

2 Comments:

Blogger sufferwords said...

Are you on Mac? if so try using firefox and not safari, if you are pc, well...very un pc.

Sufferwords

9:34 AM  
Blogger GUS said...

thanks for your sufferwords of sufferwisdom

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home