My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 16, 2007

So It Goes...

Well, now that my blog is working again and I can show you pictures, I realized I don't have anything really exciting to show except the same old normal stuff that I always do! The 2 year old rut--it happens. I've just been playing and eating and sleeping mostly. I kick the ball outside a lot, and I help garden with my little shovel, and I eat a lot of bagels and pasta and oranges and chicken soup (which I pronounce poop). I sleep from 8 at night until 8 in the morning, plus a two hour afternoon nap. My schedule is very easy maintenance now.

This is Grandpoop's room where its NO PARENTS ALLOWED. Just us guys and Charlie the Moose. We read our books and eat our bagels and kiss. Just normal guy stuff.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should've photoshopped Mailer out of there...

8:52 AM  
Blogger amra said...

Gus, I hope you are still this kissy when I get to meet you.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home